Dear Mr. Ajay Piramal, I Wanna Be Arrested!

 Dear Mr. Ajay Piramal, I Wanna Be Arrested!


Dear Mr. Ajay Piramal, I Wanna Be Arrested!

Posted on 28/11/2023 (GMT 17: 33 hrs)

Dear Mr. Piramal,

In continuation to two of my earlier letters⤡  to you, I am presenting the following open letter with you (yet again) being my addressee.

The legal documents (see appendix) show that I have allegedly done something that has hampered your business and “goodwill”.

However, I, along with nearly 2 lakh NCD and FD Holders of the DHFL, have lost our hard-earned money due to your “excellent” performance in the bidding of the DHFL.

We have suffered a lot for your “vaisnava-like performance”, being a perfect disciple of Radhanath Swami⤡ .

Therefore, I, as a defamator and contemptor, personally wish to be arrested and fined for 2000 rupees.

However, I do not need the “hygienic, well-organized” system in the “reformatory” as earlier desired by Mr. Vijay Mallya:

Indian jails over-crowded with poor hygiene: Mallya’s defence VIEW HERE ⤡ (As reported on 15th December, 2017 ©The Economic Times) 

I do not have a similar accusation since I want a custodial death like Father Stan Swamy! I do not want to be the Gujarat Rapists and Hon’ble Mr. Brijbhushan, who are roaming around “scot-free”. Even I do not want to be Asaram Bapu, who is getting parole at any moment of time. I also do not want to be Jaggi Vasudev, who allegedly murdered his wife and yet managed to escape all the charges made against him.

I also wish to extend the tenure of this punishment in the context of cannibalistic, savage capitalism. Your endeavour for deploying the Keynesian “animal spirit” exposes your fangs, your nails and claws in their utter nakedness (unlike an ahimsaka Vaisnava). You individually are not to be blamed for possessing such weapons of self-expansionism. You are a product of the crony, neoliberal capitalism’s Machiavellian dedication to usurp and conquer. Hence, it is well understood that you, as a representative of this domineering mode of production, are going to swallow us as “wholes” with the lubricants provided by the crony ruling party, the Reserve Bank of India and other funded (so-called) “gatekeepers”.

I saw a nightmare after viewing these videos and I had been informed by my family that I was in a state of delirium.

Therefore, I request you to continue your legal battle against me so that I could be condemned for my art of resistance it will be publicized (your legal team may call it “cheap popularity”). The tricks of your bidding would see the light of day.

I will be a homo sacer, a state of exception, who can be sacredly killed without any sense of guilt. I will be proud to be a part of the group of numerous victims of the UAPA, Sedition Law etc., during the regime of the auto-theocratic state. I am willing to be a martyr by sacrificing my life for the cause of suffering humanity. It will be easier for you as you have taken the quickest-possible “blanket” (?) stay orders as well as positive verdicts from several quasi-judicial bodies to the apex legal authority, especially when the pending cases (as on October 2023) amount to a staggering number of 70,754!

It only entails that you are more equal than the “other 98%”⤡!

Within this sick society, which is nothing more than a gulag archipelago, I have one additional demand from you: please try to legalize active euthanasia⤡ (similar to Nazi Germany’s Aktion T4) in India, so that I can die with dignity. I personally need instant painless death instead of slow-poisoning (as it is found in the Green Revolution, which has contributed to the rise of contaminated pesticide generation with docile bodies!).

Someone is ringing my doorbell. I am afraid that Cheka/KGB/CIA Economic Hitman/PRC’s State Security Ministry/Vajrang Dal is knocking on my door!

“In the end they left K. in a position that was far from the best of the ones they had tried so far. Then one of the gentlemen opened his frock coat and from a sheath hanging on a belt stretched across his waistcoat he withdrew a long, thin, double-edged butcher’s knife which he held up in the light to test its sharpness. The repulsive courtesies began once again, one of them passed the knife over K. to the other, who then passed it back over K. to the first. K. now knew it would be his duty to take the knife as it passed from hand to hand above him and thrust it into himself. But he did not do it, instead he twisted his neck, which was still free, and looked around. He was not able to show his full worth, was not able to take all the work from the official bodies, he lacked the rest of the strength he needed and this final shortcoming was the fault of whoever had denied it to him. As he looked round, he saw the top floor of the building next to the quarry. He saw how a light flickered on and the two halves of a window opened out, somebody, made weak and thin by the height and the distance, leant suddenly far out from it and stretched his arms out even further. Who was that? A friend? A good person? Somebody who was taking part? Somebody who wanted to help? Was he alone? Was it everyone? Would anyone help? Were there objections that had been forgotten? There must have been some. The logic cannot be refuted, but someone who wants to live will not resist it. Where was the judge he’d never seen? Where was the high court he had never reached? He raised both hands and spread out all his fingers. But the hands of one of the gentleman were laid on K.’s throat, while the other pushed the knife deep into his heart and twisted it there, twice. As his eyesight failed, K. saw the two gentlemen cheek by cheek, close in front of his face, watching the result. “Like a dog!” he said, it was as if the shame of it should outlive him.” —– Franz Kafka, The Trial

Best,

Dr. Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay

###

Appendix: THE LEGAL “ACTIONS”

 Mr. Piramal, The Paramavaiṣṇava has filed consecutive defamation (Rs. 100 Cr) and contempt petitions(Rs. 2000 fine and 6 months’ imprisonment) against Dr. Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay, signified as an “unknown defendant no. 6” (Remembering the metonymic condensation of Goldmine workers in Tagore’s The Red Oleanders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

None Kept One’s Words: Modiji’s Promises

THE NARRATIVE(S) OF DHFL “BETTING”, SORRY BIDDING!