Begging to Mr. Ajay Piramal for Free Nixit Lozenges to Quit Smoking: a request from a Chain Smoking DHFL Victim

Begging to Mr. Ajay Piramal for Free Nixit Lozenges to Quit Smoking: a request from a Chain Smoking DHFL Victim


Begging to Mr. Ajay Piramal for Free Nixit Lozenges to Quit Smoking: a request from a Chain Smoking DHFL Victim

Posted on 15/11/2023 (GMT 07:58 hrs)

Dear Mr. Piramal, The Paramavaiṣṇava, 
So we meet again (a virtual presence that is at once a hide-and-seek affair: a play of faceworks in the dramaturgical interactions in the locus of the cyber-space), in thunder, lightning and in rain— an eternal recurrence!

Hope you are keeping up your “animal spirit”  in carrying out business deals. If you ask about me (though you hardly care), I have been reduced to an alcoholic, a narcotics-addicted Chain Smoker. You may ask: what are the contributing factors to this degenerative state of mine? Well, as part of the all-pervasive disease known as schizophrenic capitalism, I have been suffering a lot for the past four years. My psychosomatic “diseases” have been caused by your alleged adverse possession of the DHFL, being just one of the instantiations of the disease of savage, cannibalistic capitalism with contradictions (i.e., capitalism as a mode of production that inevitably thrives through contradictions, repulsions and mutually conflicting variables).

What did I do to deserve this? I, as a financially challenged and financially illiterate person, invested in Fixed deposits in an AAA rated NBFC thinking it to be a safe investment by following the footsteps of our unbothered predecessors, who invested more time in cultural-intellectual engagement rather than in the chaosophical (irrationally rational, just like the pseudoscience: astrology) world of share markets, mutual funds and business transactions to fill the coffers of the exploiting few, the parasitic bourgeoisie, who remain loyal to the ruling party: the king Bovines⤡! To bypass my suffering, I am smoking cigarettes one after the other even while composing this letter by becoming an eco-terrorist, a person who contributes to the loss of ecological balance. I can provide a self-reflexive critique of the same, but I am only inspired by your example in the Digwal, Telangana affair with the National Green Tribunal⤡ ! Now my very specific question to you (after your legal team has filed consecutive defamation and contempt petitions against me signified as an “unknown defendant no. 6” (Remembering the metonymic condensation of Goldmine workers in Tagore’s The Red Oleanders) is: Would you care to provide me with a few samples of your Piramal Pharma’s drug “Nixit”, so I can quit my Chain Smoking habit, which is but a logico-ontological byproduct of your agency in the framework of moribund capitalism in India? 

The thing is, I cannot buy them from Amazon.in since I have become a pauper after systemic, structural financial abuse as recognized by the United Nations. I cannot do with only a few of them since I am smoking nearly fifty cigarettes per day by remembering your wilful avoidance of pertinent questions raised by the NCLT first order (19/05/2021) and the NCLAT second order (27/01/2022); hence, I need more to “Quit It” altogether; but alas! The product is really expensive! I am afraid about the “tomorrows” as far as the question of my monetary sustenance is concerned. 
You may feel that I am wasting your time, but I am actually willing to become a guinea pig at the grandiose laboratory state of your pharma company by enabling you to further test your drug on me keeping in mind that the DHFL was put into the laboratory of the IBC for testing the latter’s legitimacy. Thus, all the DHFL victims have become guinea pigs under the  august members of the auspicious and learned RBI-appointed CoC for the DHFL.   
The fun part is, my addiction to nicotine (along with other narcotics; thanks to Mr. Adani’s Mundra Port!) is an outcome of the DHFL scam⤡ , which has the person “you” at the very vortex of the politico-economic narrative. Hence, the cause of my suffering appears to be your company, and I am seeking the “resolution” of the same to your pharma-company itself! How pathetic the state of the DHFL victims is, you cannot even imagine. For your kind information, I have already appealed to the apex authorities (especially the President of the Indian Republic) of the Indian nation-state for legalizing active euthanasia⤡ — it is very difficult to live in the wounded Indiatherefore, I wish to die with dignity and without pain.

Thus, do send me the samples of Nixit as soon as possible to my residential address, which I think you already have in your possession! 

Thanking you with all the affection left in my pauper’s heart, 

Blessing your grandchildren, Aadiya and Krishna⤡, with a prosperous future! 
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay

P. S. Please follow the given hyperlink where you will find another open letter addressed to you within a text consisting of severe madness: 

“SmoKING Kills”: The Paradoxes of Contemporaneity VIEW HERE ⤡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

None Kept One’s Words: Modiji’s Promises

THE NARRATIVE(S) OF DHFL “BETTING”, SORRY BIDDING!

Dear Mr. Ajay Piramal, I Wanna Be Arrested!